In this chapter, step-by-step procedure on how to login to AhsayOBM will be discussed. In case you also want to know how to login using the AhsayCBS Web Console, please refer to this guide: AhsayCBS v8 Run on Server Office 365 Backup & Restore Guide
1. Login to the AhsayOBM application user interface. Double click the AhsayOBM desktop icon to launch the application.
2. Enter the Login name and Password of your AhsayOBM account.
3. Click Show advanced option to configure the Backup Server and Proxy details if necessary.
4. Click OK to login to AhsayOBM.
5. If Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is enabled, the following screen will appear. If not, skip to Step 7.
6. Enter the passcode and click the Verify button.
7. The main menu will be displayed. This consist of the following modules: Backup, Backup Sets, Report, Restore, Settings, and Utilities.