The Need help logging in feature will assist you on the steps needed in case an enrolled phone number is not available in the list.
1. Log in to AhsayOBM according to the instructions in Login to AhsayOBM.
2. If Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is enabled, the following screen will appear. Click the Need help logging in? located in the lower left corner of the screen.
3. Enter a valid e-mail address then click Send. It should be the same with the e-mail address indicated in the contact information in the backup set. Please contact your service provider for more details.
4. Check the email as there will be login instructions. Click the link to proceed.
7. The main menu will be displayed. This consist of the following modules: Live Activities, User, and Run Direct.