You can only apply to this hotfix to machines running AhsayCBS version that the hotfix is based on.
This information can be found on the Hotfix Release History page:
2. Unzip the downloaded ZIP package into a temporary directory. The contents will only include relevant files necessary for the hotfix, it will not contain files that are expected to already be on your server.
3. Create a rollback copy of those directories before applying the hotfix.
4. Before shutting down AhsayCBS and installing the hotfix, Verify no active jobs.
5. (optional) It is good practice to disable AUA for each user before updating AhsayCBS.
6. Shutdown the AhsayCBS service by:
7. Install the hotfix files:
8. Startup the AhsayCBS service by:
9. Installation is now complete
10. Login to your AhsayCBS web management console and go to [System Settings] > [License] > [Update License] to verify the Product Version
Before proceeding, you should be comfortable with Command-Line Interface and have familiarity with *nix shell. Otherwise, you may want to consult with your IT before proceeding.
1. Enable SSH (if not already enabled)
2. Connect to your AhsayUBS via SSH terminal, using your AhsayUBS admin credentials. (Note: The credential is not your AhsayCBS web console login)
3. Create a temporary directory on your AhsayUBS volume for the hotfix download
4. For the hotfix version you will download, create a sub-directory within the temporary directory.
5. Change directory to the temporary sub-directory.
6. Download the hotfix using the Unix command, “fetch”.
7. After successful download, unzip the downloaded ZIP file using the Unix command, “unzip”. Destination will be the hotfix sub-directory. You should List the contents afterwards.
unzip -n *.zip -d /ubs/mnt/eslsfw/obsr/HOTFIX/HF830999
8. Before shutting down AhsayCBS and installing the hotfix, Verify no active jobs.
9. (optional) It is good practice to disable AUA for each user before updating AhsayCBS.
10. Login to UBS admin web console
11. Shutdown the AhsayCBS service by:
12. Grant write permission for the related AhsayCBS server files:
mount -uw /ubs/mnt/esfmfw
13. For each unzipped hotfix directory, create a rollback copy of your current CBS directories before applying the hotfix. (Note: You may need to check if you have adequate space, otherwise use alternative storage to store the rollback copy.)
cp -R /ubs/mnt/esfmfw/obsr/system/obsr/build "/ubs/mnt/eslsfw/obsr/HOTFIX/build.83030" cp -R /ubs/mnt/esfmfw/obsr/system/obsr/lib "/ubs/mnt/eslsfw/obsr/HOTFIX/lib.83030" cp -R /ubs/mnt/esfmfw/obsr/system/obsr/webapps "/ubs/mnt/eslsfw/obsr/HOTFIX/webapps.83030"
14. To Install the hotfix; Copy the hotfix files to the correct location. Example:
cp -Rfvp /ubs/mnt/eslsfw/obsr/HOTFIX/HF811170/ /ubs/mnt/esfmfw/obsr/system/obsr
15. Reboot the AhsayUBS machine afterward via the AhsayUBS admin web console (System > Reboot)
16. Once AhsayUBS has booted, reutrn to the AhsayUBS admin web console and Disable SSH.
17. Check CBS Service has started. If not running, click on Start.
18. Login to your AhsayCBS web management console and go to [System Settings] > [License] > [Update License] to verify the Product Version
19. If you need to reclaim space and have no further need to for the rollback copies, you can Remove the temporary directory afterward:
rm -rf /ubs/mnt/eslsfw/obsr/HOTFIX/